Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Spring Blooms

Good morning everyone, 
Welcome to March.
Hopefully welcome to Spring, and we certainly had lovely weather at the weekend, didn’t we ? 

Today it is the start of a new Lavinia Challenge 
You can find all the details on the Lavinia website .

Our new Theme is 
Spring Blooms 

Here is my inspiration 




I must say I thoroughly enjoyed creating this, and the design really makes me smile. 

Here is how I made it 



I used multifarious card, Billy Brayer and some Elements ink pads, 



Slowly building up the colour 



Remember not to be critical of your Brayer work, 
This is only a background. 



Next some water splatters. 



Followed by some stamping, I wanted to use some of my fabulous versafine ink pads 



I love these colours 



I then blended some ink around the edges, 
To frame the design. 
Plus added the moon mask. 



Next came some extra colour and some white orbs. 



A few finishing off tricks. 



And some of the new Eco Glitter 





Look at the depth to the design 



Here is a closer look 



I hope you have a play and enter the challenge. 
Remember you could win £40 to spend at Lavinia, and the winner 
is chosen at random. 

Thanks so much for popping in, 
It is always so lovely to have a catch up with you 

I hope you have a good week ahead 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Chicklin said...

Fantastic as ever Jo. 😊

Ink Stained Roni said...

Beautiful as always!! Love the fresh colors...I'm so ready for spring!

Jenny Cottam said...

Great card, Jo - made me eager to have a go

Sue said...

Gorgeous design Jo, and so inspiring. xx

Cathey Aitkenhead said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, so pretty and love the orbs xx

susiestacey said...

Absolutely beautiful, makes me feel like spring is here. Take care x Susan x

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful and bright creation. I love it greetings Marja