Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Beautiful Butterfly

Good morning all, 
I hope Tuesday has started well. 
It is a wet start here so another wet dog walk. 
I do hope we get some sun later this week, I think we all need some. 
Today I have a tutorial for you, using a fabulous new stamp from Tracy Evans for Aall & Create.
It is #449 - Through the Meadows. 
You know how I’m loving creating meadow designs at the minute, 
So this is just right up my street. 



There are 3 large stamps on this A4 stamp plate and each one is a design in itself .



For this design I wanted to stamp in a different colour to black. 
As you know it is something I have been doing quite a lot recently. 
I am sure my friend Karen will approve of the purple vibe. 



Next I added some colour with ink and water. 



Then I added some shade , 
It always amazes me what a difference some shadows can make. 




Next I added some extra colour plus some highlights using yellow. 
I love this colour combination. 
I also stamped the butterfly out twice more, added colour and cut them out. 




I added a fabulous rusty clock hand to the body of the butterfly. You can 
have so much fun, you could add a pen nib, a safety pin, so many possibilities.
I also added some Posca pen and glossy accents. 



Look how fabulous the yellow posca splatters look. 

I hope you manage to catch Abs today and tomorrow on Hochanda. 

Thanks for popping in 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Trisha N said...

Oh Jo this is absolutely gorgeous. All & Create stamp sets set such good value a their multiple mix and match themed designs are so versatile. I love your creations with them xx

Nicola C said...

Beautiful, you are so innovative with your ideas (I love your tin of rusty items). Purple is my favourite colour so I have both inks you have used for this. I also have an AALL butterfly stamp, it’s rather intimidating, it never crossed my mind to use just one or two colours/shades. I’m going to get it out tonight 😊