Followers

Friday 19 March 2021

Day 2 and Jiminy is in the frame

Good afternoon all, 
I hope Friday is treating you well. 
Welcome to another new follower, 
I am just so chuffed with all our new followers , on here, on Instagram and 
on my YouTube Channel. 
Thanks you all. 
Group hug .

Today I just wanted to pop in with a quick design..
Jiminy is in the frame,,,



This was such a fun sample to create . 



I started with the fabulous Bramble border stamp. 
You know me, 
I just had to create a frame. 



Next I added the adorable JIMINY , 
I do love the  £1 stamps from Lavinia 

I gave him some scenery too. 



I wanted some more interest, 
So out came my Brusho powders. 



And some Posca dots. 



Think off all the possibilities for this frame. 

I hope you are enjoying the extravaganza, 
Please remember to join me for  the workshop LIVE , 
Tomorrow at 11am , Lavinia For You fb group. 

This is what we will be creating 



Or something similar...depending how I feel. 

The class list is in the Lavinia fb group. 
I must go and get my things ready, inks etc .

I hope you have a lovely weekend, 
Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Nicola C said...

Love this, the new bramble border is fab - very Sleeping Beauty! Jiminy is looking rather thoughtful, in my opinion, perhaps he's wondering just how you do it?
Really looking forward to your live tomorrow xXx