Followers

Friday 5 March 2021

More Veggies

Good morning all, 
Hope today has started well, at least it is Friday. 
We have made it to the end of the week. 
I must admit I have a migraine today, 
So it is going to be another slow day here. 

So I thought I would have a cup of decaf tea, and a catch up with friends. 
That always makes me feel better. 

I have a tag to share with you.
I really enjoyed creating this, 
Just my sort of thing. 
I used stamp set #448-Basic Veggies by Bipasha BK for Aall & Create. 




Here is a closer look



So many layers and details. 

Here is how I created it 



I started with a grey board tag  and added some inks, direct to paper, 
Gradually building  up the colours, 
then added some water splats. 


Next I added a die , cut in half, which is a great way to add dies to your artwork. 
Plus some highlights with a distress crayons. 




The next layer was the stamping layer, 
Plus I stamped on some stamping card too. 




I used my chalk pencils to add the colour, and then fussy cut the images. 
You know these are my latest obsession. 
They give such a fabulous result...
Look 



I added some washi tape, plus posca splatters. 

A fabulous vintage tag, 

I hope you have a nice weekend planned 
We have a workshop tomorrow morning 
Melt pot play time. 
I am really looking forwards to it. 

Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




1 comment:

Sue said...

Hmmmm, chalk pencils. Do I need these in my life Jo?!! xx