Followers

Thursday 25 February 2021

Spring meadow with PanPastels

Good morning all, 
Me back again...
This must be a record...

We must welcome our new follower. 
You know I get excited when we get another follower..

Today I have a lovely spring meadow card to share with you. 
This one uses PanPastels, 



I have made a little video. 
So if you fancy joining in and creating this with me...
Here is the link 


Remember your brew and cheeky biscuit. 

I hope you enjoy it. 

Time to get on now, 
More jobs to tick off my list. 

Take care all.

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Loved this video. I haven’t got pan pastels. Would the dusty bits from stick pastels work? I love your videos - you keep me company every morning but I’ve nearly run out now. I’ll just have to start again from the beginning!! 😘