Followers

Thursday 18 March 2021

Extravaganza time

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope that your Thursday is going well. 
Another day and another migraine here, 
But I know it could be worse, 
so I promise that I am not moaning. 
Just please excuse any mistakes in my blog , 
but it isn’t easy typing. 

Today I am just popping in to remind you about 
The 4 day extravaganza 
over at Lavinia HQ.
You can join in on the Lavinia Facebook page , on Instagram, 
Check out the planner 



I have prerecorded a video tutorial using the wonderful new Lilium stamps 
and PanPastels. 



You can find it on the Lavinia Facebook page . 

I really hope you enjoy it. 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Lynne Bishop said...

Love this card Jo and the technique. I have tried it, only got the one shade of blue but used some white to get the ombre effect and had to use some other stamps.I have bought the Lillium stamp though. So pretty. xx