Followers

Friday 26 March 2021

Inspire with ink and a Lilium

Good afternoon all, 
Wow, it is Friday already.
What a wet Friday morning it was too. 
Mind you they keep mentioning snow at Easter,,,
I don’t like the sound of that. 
My Easter egg hunt in the snow,,,,noooooo

Today I have a bright , card design to share with you..
Spring crocus colours. 



I have used a Lavinia stencil and one of the fabulous new stamps 
The Lilium 

Here is a closer look 



Look at the fabulous stencil work 



If you would like to join me, 
I have made a little YouTube video 
You can find it here 


It would be so lovely to have you join me. 

For those of you joining in tomorrow with our Lavinia perspective class , 
I will see you at 11am. 

I am really looking forwards to spending time with you, and so many of you 
this week...wow. 
I am so thrilled . 

Take care everyone. 
For those who need an extra hug

Here is a special one 
Just for you...

Hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: