Followers

Monday 22 March 2021

Believe

Good morning all, 
I hope you are feeling fit, well and ready for a new week. 

I can’t believe that it is Monday again,
The weekend just whizzed.
Thanks to everyone who joined me with the live Lavinia workshop as part 
of the extravaganza.
Wow, so many of you, thanks so much. 

Today I am sharing a recent Aall & Create sample with you. 
I have had so many requests asking how I created this piece. 



I stared off by creating a basic background, 
Some Ink, Direct To Paper, some water splats and some tone  on tone  stamping
It really is amazing what you can achieve with just one ink pad . 




Next I added some stamping in black ink.
I added clear embossing powder over the top.
As you know this is something I like to do. 
I used one of the stamps of Tracy’s new stamp set #449- Through The Meadow 




Next, some watercolour painting, using a couple of ink pads. 



I love how this is building up already. 



As I wanted to decoupage the butterfly, I stamped that section out twice more. 
Added some colour using Inktense pencils and then fussy cut them. 



I also stamped the butterfly onto a piece of vellum. 



I got out my Groovi bag and added some white work from the back. 
It is always so lovely to combine different areas of our crafting into a project. 

Here is a closer look. 



Some white posca splatters , washi tape and doodle corners finished off the whole design .

Thanks so much for popping in today, 
and for all your amazing support. 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx


No comments: