Followers

Monday 15 March 2021

Blackberries

Good morning everyone, 
Hope this new week is kind to us all. 

I’m afraid I have some bad news to share , this is especially sad for 
all our Cumbria Crafters. 
Our lovely friend Elsa lost her battle with cancer last week. 
We will all miss her, but I am so proud to have known her and have 
such happy memories .
My thoughts are with her family and friends, especially Ruth and Jenny. 

Today I have a simple and elegant design to share with you. 
This uses the new Blackberry stamp from Lavinia stamps. 



This is such a beautiful stamp , the detail is amazing .




I simply stamped using black ink and added clear embossing powder. 


You could just leave it in black and white if you wanted.
I decided to add some watercolour painting. 
I actually used my watercolour paints too. 




This is so relaxing to do. 
Some paint splats, a bow and a simple word. 
Dreams





Thanks so much for popping in, 
We all need our Dreams.
Especially at the minute. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




No comments: