Followers

Monday 8 March 2021

Up, up and away

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your new week has started well. 
Not a good start here as I have chest and back pains, but 
my day got a whole lot better when the postman delivered these. 



All gluten free,,,,
Yummy 
Thanks so much Janet and Susan..❤️

Today I am sharing another recent Aall & Create sample with you. 



It uses one of the new stamp sets from Tracy Evans 
#467- Up, up and away. 

Here is how I created it 



I started with some stamping 



Next I added some colour 



and some lovely stencil work in the background 


I cut a space in the basket ready for the addition of the chicks 
I thought that the alphabet stamps worked so well here 



Some doodling, and the whole design was just missing something...



Oh yes, the rabbit,,,
That’s better 

Here is a closer look 



Thanks so much for joining me today..
Enjoy your evening 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Oooh those goodies look delicious.

Such a fun card Jo and I love how you added the chicks to the basket ❤️❤️❤️