Followers

Monday 29 March 2021

Creating perspective and atmosphere

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope that you had a lovely weekend. 

We had such a lovely workshop on Saturday and honestly 
I am so, so proud of the ladies. 
They really nailed and embarrassed how to add atmosphere and perspective onto a flat stamped design 



This was a class that I had been specifically asked to teach. 

It was lovely to have some new ladies join us too. 

Thanks so much for all your friendship and support. 

I got up extra early today, so that I could get all my jobs done and then get  into my garden.
Not quite there yet 

Just going to feed and walk Eric and see if I can have an hour out there before we eat. 

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Nicola C said...

Beautiful scene. I definitely need to remember perspective, it’s easy to get carried away, then wonder why the result looks odd. I think this will act as a great reminder.