Followers

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Clean And Simple Botanical Design

Good morning everyone, 
I hope today finds you well. 

I do think a little sun helps us all, 
and lifts our spirits. 

Today I have a lovely Clean And Simple design to share with you. 
I must admit , I really enjoyed creating this. 




I just had a lovely little play, with inks, 
some stamps and a stencil. 




If you would like to join me, 
I have created a little YouTube video...


So why not grab a brew , a snack and let’s have a catch up. 

I must just take a minute to thank you all for your support and 
wonderful emails and messages, 
It is such a wonderful family on here. 

Also big thank you to Jane for my surprise gifts that arrived today 



I feel so spoilt.
Thanks so much. 

I must get on now, 
I have a magazine commission to finish and get in the post today...

Enjoy the rest of your day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: