Well after all these years of workshops ,
today is the first time that I have cancelled them.
We have quite a bit of snow in Holmes Chapel, and the surrounding area.
Adam messaged me this morning telling me that all the runways at the
airport are closed until at least 10-30am.
So I have decided that it isn’t safe enough for us all to travel to class.
We have to be sensible...
Although , I have to say
that Tess and Eric are loving the snow.
They didn’t want to come in.
I hope you all keep warm today, stay safe...and
maybe do some crafty homework....
I hope it clears quickly as Karl is driving up to Aberdeen in the morning.
Love and warm hugs