Followers

Friday 12 March 2021

An apple a day .

Good afternoon all, 
And welcome to another new follower. 
I am always so chuffed when we have another member joining our 
crafty family. 

Today I am sharing another recent sample with you. 
This uses a lovely stamp set 
#450 - Basic Fruits by Bipasha BK 
For Aall & Create. 



When I decided to stamp this out I wanted to use a different colour to black. 
I think we tend to use black ink all the time. 
So I went for another favourite colour of mine, Shady Lady 



Look how wonderful it looks in green 
Because I had used a permanent ink, I could then add colour with oxide inks and water. 
This is where a dabble with watercolour painting 



To add extra depth, I used my chalk pastel pencils 




Some matting and layering and the obligatory white posca splats, 
and my design was finished .



I was so pleased with the way that this worked out, 
Here is a closer look 



Thanks to all of you that have messaged asking why I haven’t been on Hochanda recently.
I have been asked but I just don’t feel well enough, especially,  with all the travelling. 
I really have to put myself and my family first .
Hope that makes sense,,

Thanks also for popping in today , 
We have a workshop tomorrow, so I must get my craft room organised 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Trisha N said...

So beautiful fresh and Springlelike.They look so fresh juice and munchies mmmm xxx.

Sue said...

Sorry to hear you’re still not feeling well. I do hope you eat back to good health very soon. Thanks for continuing with your blog. As I’m not on Facebook I love to follow your fab designs. Hugs, Sue. xx

Nicola C said...

I’m loving your creations with fruit & vegetables you make then look quite beautiful. In fact I may have to send out Easter cards featuring fruit or veg instead of eggs. It could become a trend?!?