Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2021

Lined Triangles

Good morning all, 
Hope you are impressed that I am here again..
Wow, it is a busy time in the craft room at the minute. 
I hope you are enjoying watching our Abs on Hochanda. 
He is doing a bit of a marathon .

Here is another one of my samples 



I had such fun creating this, 
My inner child made an appearance...😂



I started by stamping the design in 3 colours of Versafine Clair ink. 
Then I added some clear embossing powder, 
I always recommend doing this especially if you are going to add some watercolour painting.



I had such fun, painting the triangles, 
One at a time. 
I also added some of the new washi tape, and I just had to stamp  on a little wooden stick.
You know me .
I also stamped and coloured in one of the new little houses from Janet Klein, I thought it would make a lovely focal point. 





Here is a closer look 




And 



Thanks as always for popping in, 
Time now for my morning coffee. 
I hope you have a lovely day, 
Whatever you are doing. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Trisha N said...

Oh wow Jo it's gorgeous anothernew technique for me as well thank you so much xx

Nicola C said...

Marvellous piece of art, such a great idea stamping in different colours! The watercolours are so vibrant - it must have been such fun to paint. Those additional touches (stick & house) make it very ‘Jo’. I love it 🥰