Followers

Monday 31 October 2022

What a fabulous weekend

Hi everyone, 
As promised I am back with some photos from the weekend. 
What a fabulous time we had.
It was so wonderful to spend time with our Lavinia family.


There was Tracey, Kev and all the staff at Lavinia Towers. 




Sarah and Karen my partners in crime, 





Emma Jo who is amazing 





and all you fabulous crafters. 





Some traveled down the road, and some many more miles.  






I was totally spoilt was wonderful cards and gifts, 
Gill your egg custards had been eaten by the time I took this photo..







Thank you so much each and everyone of you…
Lisa and Freda thanks so much for the Costa too, oh it really was just perfect. 

As always I was too busy talking to take many photos…




The time went so quickly too.

We stayed at the Griffin pub.




It is a fabulous place, luxurious rooms and fabulous food.
If you go to Ruthin it is a lovely place to stay. 




I am back home now, bags unpacked , 
and house ready for the boys later.
We are having a little Halloween party for them. 

I hope you all enjoy your evening

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

Sapphire-Rose said...

What a happy happy happy bunch of Lavinians!! I so enjoyed all the (online) fun from way down under in New Zealand! Have ordered the new range of stamps and am so looking forward to them arriving! There will be NO housework (Or other boring chores) done until I have tried each and every stamp! Loving your craft work Jo, and so appreciate all the time you put into it. Many thanks!
"Sunshine".