Followers

Friday 28 October 2022

Off To Ruthin

Morning everyone, 
I do hope you are keeping well. 
I am up early so that I can walk Eric and pack my car ready to head off to Ruthin. 
I do hope you are enjoying the 4 day online Hallowganza.
I am really looking forward to meeting so many of you over the next couple of days. 

Today I have another sample to share with you using some of the fabulous new stamps. 




I started off with some stamping.




Next I added some gentle stencil work.




Some colour 




And finally those finishing touches that I love, some ink splats, and white pastel pencil highlights. 




Here is a closer look. 





Oh, I had better get on my way.
It is a dark morning and raining here…so it may be a slow journey.
At least there is a Costa in Ruthin….so a lovely coffee at the other end is just the ticket.

Have a lovely weekend all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this and love the fabulous stamps used. Jo what is that mushroom stamp? Not a new one is it...x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card. Hope you ahve a great weekend in Ruthin .. the Hallaganza event is really going so well !
Pauline xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful card, thanks for showing us how you made it ♥