Followers

Friday 21 October 2022

Circular card blanks

Morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
I do hope Friday has started well for you. 
Thanks for all your lovely comments and I feel much better today thank you, 
Yesterday was a tough day but lots of paracetamol and water really helped. 
I even managed a Facebook live in my workshop group, and fingers crossed nobody noticed that I was under  the weather, although I 
did keep forgetting where I had put things .

Today I just wanted to pop in to let you know that you can now get circular card blanks from Lavinia stamps…
They come in 3 options, white, cream or grey…
As you know I adore using these and they make really special cards. 
You can find them  here 


I have created another Christmas design to share with you…
You know me, 
It had to be a wreath card 





I started with some stamping , 
Deep breath, 
Straight onto the card blank, 



Next the addition of some pound stamps 



I love how these build up 



Next some colour using watercolour pencils 




And finally those finishing touches, 



Posca pen and stickles. 



I love to decorate the back too…

Just makes the card even more special. 

Have a lovely weekend all, whatever you are doing

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous circular card Jo, love the front and back design. x
Have a lovely weekend

Janette said...


Beautiful card Jo and the stamp used is so pretty.
Glad to hear your feeling better, nothing worse than being unwell.xx

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Jo, these stamps have become my favourite for this year with your design ♥

Dar said...

Again, simply gorgeous Jo. Off I go to place another order now! 😀

Phillipa said...

A gorgeous card and I love the circular card, just perfect for wreaths. Glad you’re feeling better. Much love xx