Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Technique Tuesday, Gel Press play

Hi everyone, 
Hope you are having a decent day, 
I am just back from walking Eric. 
So I thought whilst I have my coffee, I could have a catch up with you lovely people. 
I have been busy recording videos today, 
and I have more to do tomorrow. 
Some of the content is hush, hush, 
Very exciting and absolutely fabulous. 
But I have said too much already shhhhhhh

Todays Technique Tuesday is a beginners guide to the Gel press 




I have had so many crafters get in touch and say that they have bought a gel press but it is still in its packet. 

So today is the day 
Get it out 

and have fun. 

You can find the video here 


I do hope you find it useful and thanks so much for all your suggestions for future videos. 
I have a long list now 

Karl has been up to Edinburgh to work today,  so it was an early start and it will be a late finish for him
I will go and create some magic in the kitchen and have his meal ready for when he gets home…
Slippers by the fire…
and kettle on. 

Enjoy your evening all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: