Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Some pyrography for this afternoon

Hi everyone, 
Me again, 
I hope you are impressed with me, I am popping in again…

This time I wanted to share some pyrography with you, 
I just adore these new hare stamps  from Lavinia, and I love the way the boards have turned out..





It was a bit tricky, with all the fabulous detail, 
but I think they work really well. 

If you are coming to the Hallowganza, then you can see them in the flesh…

As I have added some colour they are decorative, only…


Enjoy your evening 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

This is a wonderful craft without doubt, one I have wanted to try for so long but was told it can be slightly smelly, my lungs can't take it, so I just sit back and watch all the beautiful things others create. I love these Jo, gorgeous.xx