Followers

Monday 10 October 2022

What a fab weekend

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
I had a wonderful but busy couple of days. 
On Saturday it was the Stamping Together Festival at Port Sunlight.
What a fabulous day it was. 



James was keeping us all in order, and Lisa was on form and such a great help.



Sarah was my partner in crime. 




It was so good to see so many old friends, plus to meet so many new ones. 



Thanks so much for the extra coffees, chocolates, honey , sweets and cheeky biscuits that you so kindly brought for us. 

It was such an amazing day. 

I really am so privileged that I am able to do what I do. 

Then Sunday it was our online workshop.
Such a lovely way to spend a Sunday morning…
Although I must admit by Sunday afternoon I was a little tired. 



I certainly slept well last night. 

Take care all. 
I will be popping back later with my 
Mindful Monday video 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Saturday was indeed a fab day … great to meet you as I said before. Great pics .. I have just noticed I’m in two of them which isn’t really surprising given how long I spent studying the goodies on Stampers Grove stall 🤣🤣. I’ve already had my first playtime with what I bought so watch this soace xx

Jo Rice said...

It was so lovely to see you Pauline, glad you have had some crafty play time….hugs xx��