Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Magical Monday.

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Welcome to our new follower too, it is always so nice to have new friends join us here. 
Today I have a sample to share with you, using some of the fabulous new stamps from Tracey at Lavinia. 
The new range will be released this Thursday. 
Honestly , I can’t wait. 




As soon as I saw these stamps, I just knew I needed to create this design



I started off with some stamping. 
(Now you know how much I adore hares ) 




Next I added some inks to create the background. 



More stamping.




Some finishing touches, 

Highlights., and the obligatory posca pens. 

Here is a closer look 




My take on a fairytale page.
I do hope you like it.

I’m off now for a coffee….it has been a mad morning so far

Catch you later for Mindful Monday 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo love this one and I am definitley getting these stamps, adorable and love your creation xx

Nancy clark said...

I love this one, thank you Jo x

Trisha N said...

Ooooooo gorgeous Jo xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Jo... l
Feel a speedup coming on ...hope you are feeling better... I have my jab to morrow xx

Maureen Emmins said...

Jo, I love this, the colours ae gorgeous. I feel a spend coming on on Thursday. LOL XX

Jenny Cottam said...

Hi Jo this is so beautiful and love the colours you have used. Some more stamps to go on my wish list.
Hugs, Jenny Cottam xx

Neet said...

Won't be able to sleep Friday as I need to be "up and at 'em Saturday" and these stamps need to go in my basket. Sunday I will be having a go at this lovely journal page. Definitely a Do Not Disturb Day on Sunday.
Thanks for this, love it.
Hugs, Nxx