Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2022

An Autumn wreath with the new stamps.

Good morning all, 
I do hope you have had a good start to your day. 
I have been up early, walked Eric, been shopping and I am now catching up in my craft room. 

Today I have another sample to share with you using the new stamps. 
These will be available on the Lavinia website tomorrow…
Only 1 sleep left..




I am sure you are going to love them. 
As soon as I saw the foliage ones I just knew that I had to create a wreath design, 
and the little birds are delightful.
They will be so useful. 



I started with some ink in a general shape.



Next some stamping. 



More stamping and a moon, 
Not forgetting my little blackbird…or is it a Robin? 




Some glitter, 




Background stamping and inks splats finish off the design perfectly, 




Here is a closer look 




I do hope you have a lovely day, and Mum I will phone you later.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo, stunning and love the wreath, I am thinking these stamps here will be the first on my list as I love the birds and leaves just gorgeous.. xx

ambermog said...

Gorgeous