Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2022

An MDF door hanger.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 

I have some fabulous news to share with you. 
I am so honoured to have been asked by Tracey and Annja to be Head of the Design Team at Lavinia.
I feel so privileged to be in this position and I really look forwards to working with everyone at Lavinia HQ.
There are so many plans and exciting times ahead. 

Today I have a door plaque to share with you.
I picked this up last time I was at the Lavinia shop, and I knew exactly how I wanted to decorate it. 




I adore these new hare stamps, honestly the detail is amazing 





I have used some gilding Polish too, 
Sometimes it is nice to create something other than a card .
I really enjoyed making this. 

Here is a closer look. 





Enjoy your day, I need to record another video…
I will see you later for Technique Tuesday 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations on your new position Jo, well deserved.You door hangar is gorgeous, what a fabulous design, Kate x

ambermog said...

Congratulations

Christine Alexander said...

Congratulations on the new position Jo, well deserved. this door hanger is spectacular ♥