Followers

Thursday 20 October 2022

New Ink Colours.

Morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
I must admit I am feeling under the weather today after my Covid booster yesterday. 
My glands are very swollen and painful, I have a thumping headache, and I feel so sick. .
I know it will pass and it is better than another dose of the dreaded Covid, but I really just want to curl up 
on the settee and sleep. 
Hey hoo

Anyway, I really wanted to tell you about the new colours of the Elements ink pads. 
There are 5 new colours. 






They are available on the Lavinia website. 
The Dark Denim and Midnight Blue are perfect for Halloween makes look. 




I started off with some stamping 



Added some scenery,



Some extra blending , these new colours are just fabulous 



I added extra detail with pastel pencils, posca pens  and gel pens. 




Here is a closer look 





Take care all 

Time for an extra coffee here 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hokus Pokus what a great project, love the new colours too..

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that you've had a poor reaction to your injections, hope it passes soon. I had mine today and so far no problems.
I love your card, fabulous design and those inks look fab, Kate x

Seadragon said...

I'm sorry to hear you weren't well when you did this one too. It is absolutely beautiful, and the new colours are fabulous. Look after yourself Jo.

Neet said...

Just do it. Curl up on the settee and try to get some sleep. It's your body telling you it wants to rest. Please.
A lovey card, and the new colours are fab but you have to come first.
Hope it soon passes.
Gentle Hugs Neet xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jo …sorry to hear you are poorly … I’ve have our jab on Tuesday …. I don’t really want it done … I must say I a feel very scared ….
Hugs Sylvie xx