Followers

Friday 14 October 2022

Friday again.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
I do hope your week has gone well.
Mine has been busy with making samples and 
recording videos. 
All good fun, oh and with secret stuff too. 
Yeah…..

Today I have been on grandma duties, normally on a Thursday and Friday it is the school 
and nursery run. 
Today however the school sent a text out saying that it would be closed due to issues with the drains. 
Both Adam and Danielle work on a Friday so grandma stepped in. 
Elliot is such good company, we did his homework too, and we even had art homework 
So that was great fun. 

Today I have an MDF bauble to share with you. 





I really love creating these, and the metallic gilding polish is just amazing on the Mdf. 





There are so many possibilities.

Tomorrow is my second Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Class in Ruthin. 
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. 
We have had such a great response to these classes, and we are now in the process of sorting out dates for next year. 
So watch this space. 

Have a lovely weekend all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: