Followers

Friday 7 October 2022

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
It is always so lovely to see you. 
Wow it is Friday again, this week has flown .
I travelled to Kendal on Wednesday to spend the day with my Mum and Brother. 
They both have Birthdays on 5th October but this year it was so hard for them after my dad passed 
 away in May. 
It would have been my Mum and Dads Wedding Anniversary too.
So I really wanted to look after them both
We had cake, coffee, laughed and cried , but we were together, and that was so important. 
I took my Mum shopping , it was pouring it down, but we still had a lovely time. 
I am so proud of the way that she is coping..
Love you Mum.

Speaking off shopping, 
Look what I found in the Lavinia shop when I visited on Monday.
I just love this lamp , and I just knew that it had to come home with me. 





Today I am on grandma duties plus packing my craft bags. 
It is the Port Sunlight show tomorrow and I am so thrilled to be demonstrating Lavinia stamps on the Stampers Grove stand. 




My partner in crime aka Dirty Sarah will be there too…(we have so much fun when we are together) 
James will be at he helm and our fabulous Lisa will there too…
So if you are going please do pop along and say Hello. 

Then on Sunday it is our October online class 



We are going to create some Halloween Magic on some  MDF
The back is painted with the new Metallic Gilding Polish…fabulous stuff. 


Then Sunday afternoon I am hoping to have coffee and cake and catch up with Karl, before another busy week. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Jo, your visit to see your family sounds lovely, its so hard losing someone but when family stick together it helps.
I wish I could get to visit one of the shows, sounds fab and the card below is stunning.xx