Followers

Thursday 27 October 2022

Let The Fun Begin

Good morning all and thanks so much for popping in. 
Today it is the start of our 
4 day online Hallowganza.

The new stamps are available on the Lavinia website
and I’m sure you are going to love them as much as I do 

I have a tag to share with you.





Plus I have made a little video for this fun design





I just couldn’t resist adding the little mouse.
Here is a close look at the hare, the detail is amazing 




You can find the video here.


I am busy today with grandma duties, and I need to pack my bags ready to travel to Ruthin tomorrow. 

Take care all, 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Janette said...

Awww Jo these are simply gorgeous. Your use of colour is stunning and the little mouse made me smile.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jo, lovely designs, Kate x

Christine Alexander said...

Both are amazing Jo ♥