Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2023

Technique Tuesday with some Mystical spray , Acrylic block play.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you are keeping well and warm. 
It was very cold and icy when I was walking Eric at 6-45am this morning. 
Luckily it had warmed up by 11am when we walked up to the vets for his physio.
Katie his physio is just wonderful and he loves going to see her. 
I get to sit down for an hour too, which is rare at the minute, so I must admit that I make the most of it. 
I am shattered today, but I’m not moaning as I know so many of you are unwell, or have relatives who are unwell. 
So I think a nice 
Group Hug is in order…
That’s better. 

Today I have a bit of a mixture of 2 different techniques , all rolled into one new one…
I do hope you enjoy it…
It is a great way of creating backgrounds 
and is so much fun…
Especially when Mr MoJo goes on holiday 




You can find the video here.


I loved every minute of this.

Take care all 
Enjoy your evening 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: