Followers

Monday 6 February 2023

Mindful Monday just For You.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for joining me today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Things have been very eventful here, 
Adam was taken into hospital last week with suspected Sepsis, 
So lots of extra grandma duties here. 
Thank goodness they were very quick with the IV antibiotics and he has finally come home. 

On Saturday I had a lovely morning teaching at Lavinia HQ, 




I do love meeting you wonderful crafters. 
I may have made a few purchases too…
Then on the way home, on the M6
A car in the outside line drove straight into the car in front of mine…( I was in the middle lane) 
They hit each other and then shot off in opposite directions. 
It took me all my time to avoid the debris and miss them. 
I was lucky as my car was fine, but it really shook me up. 
I was so glad that Lisa was with me and kept me calm for the rest of the journey home. 
No wonder I don’t like driving. 

As it is Monday , 
I have a Mindful Monday Catch up video to share with you. 



You can find it here 


It is a couple of pages 
From Me to You. 




I do hope you enjoy them. 

I have Eric at Physio tomorrow.
Always something 

Enjoy your evening all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful work jo as always on both card and journal page. Sounds like a very eventful week - so glad you came away from the traffic chaos unharmed - very scary! We were once near witnesses to a motorway crash and were actually standing outside the car on the hard shoulder when another car started careering around ... I know what you mean about being very shook up, things like that stick in your mind. Glad you are ok and a bit of mindfulness was probably well in order!
Pauline xx