Followers

Friday 17 February 2023

Challenge Reminder

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I have been up early so that I could walk Eric before my grandma duties. 
Some food shopping, and now a cheeky brew and catching up with you. 
I have just checked and 8576 steps in the bag so far…

I just wanted to remind you about our February Lavinia Challenge 
The theme is 
From Me To You.

Lots of scope there 




Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia…
Whoop
It could be YOU 

My inspiration started off as a gel press background 
The video is here 

I have had quite a few messages from crafters asking how to use these prints..
So here is a really 
Quick and easy card.
Classy too 




Some simple stamping 




Adding the moon as a spotlight 



A beautiful sentiment , some splats and job done 

Here is a closer look. 





You can find all the challenge details on the website 

Have a lovely weekend all 
I have my Lavinia online class tomorrow.
As always it is available live at 11am, also as a catch up anytime after lunch.





If you have my questions at all , 
Just drop me a line 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com

Have a great weekend all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Jo, the gel press background and that stencil is gorgeous, I remember this one xx