Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2023

Frosty Wednesday

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you are keeping well. 
It was a cold and frosty dog walk this morning. 
I couldn’t resist taking this photo, the landscape was so beautiful.




Today I have a couple of cards to share with you. 
I have created them from two of the backgrounds from yesterdays YouTube video.



Here is a closer look. 




This was the panel background, I began by adding some stamping. 



Next I used a circle mask for some spotlighting 




My next background was just perfect for the pheasant stamp.
I used Midnight Blue Elements ink around the moon. 




Some pastel highlights and shading plus a sentiment and my design was complete.



Here is a closer look. 
Wow, look at that shimmer, 
The Mysticals are perfect for this. 





I’m off now for a lovely warm drink…hot chocolate today…
I treat for me.

Take care everyone.
Have a lovely day 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx



4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

JO you are amazing I just love this and your tutorials are the best of them all xx

Di said...

Love it , how you keep coming up with all these different designs is beyond me . Thanks Jo ❤️ x

Jan said...

Your head is bursting with wonderful ideas . Thank you

Cheryl S. said...

Thank you so much for sharing with you did with yesterday's mica backgrounds. Your tutorials help bring out more creativity in us.