Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Steampunk Noof

Good morning everyone, 
and welcome to another new friend and follower. 
I do hope you will feel at home here. 

Today I am popping in with another sample using some of the new stamps being released this Thursday (2nd March ) 
I thought I would mix some old and some new stamps.

As soon as I saw the new designs , 
I just knew that I had to dress Noof up.




I started by stamping Noof and adding some stencil work.



Since I created this sample we have some new stencils that would work even better with this design 





I also stamped a few of the new designs , added some colour and fussy cut them out..




Then the fun part, dressing up.

As you know I do like opposite corners….it is one of my quirks.

Here she is ready for the weekend.

Here is a closer look. 





A fun design….

Take care everyone.
Pop back later for some 
Technique Tuesday Time with a Spring card 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Noof looks awesome in steampunk style Jo, love this xx