Followers

Friday 10 February 2023

Happy To Be In Print With Lavinia Stamps

Good morning everyone, 
We made it to Friday. 

I hope your day stated well, mine began with an early walk with Eric. 
He was moving so well this morning after physio this week and then his hot water bottle last night. 

This was our view as we walked 



Just stunning. 

Today I just wanted to share with you how excited I am, about being published in 
Creative Stamping Magazine 



I had so much fun creating these designs



Obviously there had to be a wreath card, I do love these circular card blanks 



And his about this shape too,



Some alcohol play.




And finally a Clean And Simple Design…



Which reminds me 
My next Lavinia Online Class is all about, 
Clean, Simple and Classy Designs.




I only charge £10 per class…it will be held in its own group on fb.
It will be live on Sat 18th Feb at 11am.
Then available as a catch up class, and can be viewed as many times as you wish.
If you would like details just message or email me…
jrcrafts28@gmail.com

I had better get on now, and pack my bags.
I have a Lavinia Workshop tomorrow in Warrington, such a wonderful group of ladies.
I’m so looking forwards  to seeing you all again…

Enjoy your weekend all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx
 

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Well done Jo, such fab designs. I’m v interested to hear of you doing a class inWarriington as that’s not far from me, I’d be interested in details if you do future ones 😀