Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2023

Technique Tuesday with a Floral Corner Design

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I do hope you are keeping well. 

It has been a beautiful spring day here, 
I can’t wait to get into my garden.
You know how much I love plants and flowers. 

So you won’t be surprised with todays creation. 
I have included some floral stamps 

I had so many lovely messages about the Along The Edge design and the 
Corner to Corner design that I thought we would invent a simple 
Corner Design 




You can find the video here 

I do hope you enjoy it 




Here is a closer look 





Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Like all your creations Jo this is stunning, I am trying to get to watch the youtube videos but keep getting side tracked, I will get there at some point. Thankyou so much for sharing here too.xx