Followers

Monday 27 February 2023

Showtime

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope today finds you well, 

Today is the day when we can start sharing our makes using the new stamps
These will be released on Thursday 2nd March,
Although these are a Steampunk themed Collection, I am hoping to show you how they can be used alongside our 
previous collections of Lavinia stamps. 

Today I am going to start with some Romance,, I absolutely loved creating this design 




I started with the fabulous new heart stamp.
This is going to be so useful. 
I added some background stencil work and some stamping 
Not too much , no pizza here 





Stamped out the heart again , with the pocket watch. Another very useful stamp 
Added some colour and cut them out, 



Next the fun part and assembling the card,



I couldn’t resist a couple of butterflies too.
So good to mix old and new stamps 
I just kept my colours the same to give a beautiful cohesive design, 




Some glossy accents and white posca pen  to finish off 

Here is a closer look 





I do hope you like this.

Pop back later for our Mindful Monday video, 
Today we are going to add a front cover to our journal 

Have a lovely day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

6 comments:

Di said...

Thanks Jo for doing this tutorial, very helpful . Love it x

aussie aNNie said...

Magnifique Jo, love this and the new stamps, may not be able to get any for a while sadly xx

Pauline C said...

This is wonderful Jo ... I love everything about it!
Pauline xx

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jo �� loving the heart stamp xx

Lynne said...

Hello Joe, I think your very talented. I love watching your videos… could you tell me how to enter a challenge? Not quite sure.
I liked your costume at the clock work carnival.🌻

Lynne said...

I am not an unknown my name is Lynne. Wondering why this does that?