Followers

Sunday 26 February 2023

Sunday catch up

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I am just home after a fabulous day at the Leigh sports village, 
The Sincerely yours paper craft show




It was so lovely to spend the day with James and Lisa on the Stampers Grove stand.



Look at all those goodies. 

This is one of my samples, and I spent the  day plying with Lavinia stamps and brusho powders. 




Some stamping to start off with , the floral corner design 




Next the addition of the brusho powders.



The air puffer is fabulous to use with Brusho’s 




Some finishing touches and extra stencil work…you know how I love to do this.



Here is a closer look 




Thanks to all those lovely crafters who came to say hi,,,

Time for my shower and pj’s 
And relax 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Jo xx

aussie aNNie said...

Outstanding Jo, love this and will endeavour to try it out.. my turn to be in my PJ's and relax too x

carla said...

A great card.
Love It.

Janette said...

Beautiful card Jo and love the process to get the effect. I must confess I just don't have much luck using brushos, no idea why, will have to watch your video.xx

Stanley Cameron said...

Absolutely beautiful card must purchase a puffer to try this.