Followers

Monday 13 February 2023

Mindful Monday with a Corner To Corner Design.

Hi everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
I had a lovely day on Saturday , at our Lavinia workshop in Warrington. 
Thanks so much ladies for asking me, it is always such a pleasure to spend time  with you all. 

As it is Monday, 
I have  another Mindful Monday video to share with you. 



Today we are going to create a lovely little piece of art using one of my favourite technique. 
I call it  Corner To Corner stamping, 
But obviously that is just my name for it..
If you remember we have used it a couple of times before, it is such fun and 
gives fabulous results. 



You can find todays video here 
(Remember I record these a couple of weeks in advance ) 



Here is a closer look 





Once created I will add this into my journal 
We only have a few pages left…

When complete we can have a run through and see 
all the fabulous pages together. 
I have really enjoyed my Journalling journey. 
So much so, I have a new one , 
Ready and waiting in the wings. 

If you haven’t ventured down the Journalling route, 
Now might just be the right time to order one and join in. 

Enjoy your evening all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



No comments: