Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2023

From Me To You

Good morning everyone, 
Welcome to February
(White Rabbits )

We have a new Lavinia Challenge
and this month our theme is 

From Me To You…



So I just had to create my signature wreath design 
I would have been rude not too….
Here is a closer look 




I started off by creating an inky hue ready for my stamping 
If you struggle with wreath designs this is a great way to start them 



Next I added some background stamping 



And some more , 
Carefully choosing my stamps 



and my ink colours. 



This is a great way to use some of those Versafine Clair inks that you have bought 
Maybe have a look at what colours you have 



I stamped my mini butterfly , as you know this has become my favourite little stamp at the moment.
It keeps appearing in most of my designs 
I added some colour using watercolour pencils .
Next some fussy cutting. 



I added some stickles…Lime Green 



No sentiment this time, as this is one of those cards that would fit so many 
different occasions. 

We have so many fabulous Lavinia stamps that will work so well when creating wreath designs. 

I do hope you will enter the challenge.
Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend on the Lavinia website 

Thanks so much for popping in today 
I hope you have a lovely day.
If you are feeling low or under the weather 
Here is a special Hug to help 

Take care all 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Carole-d said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual. Jo you get my mojo working overtime

V.A.Ria said...

very beautiful , I like it very much , thank you for the idea
kind regards, Ria

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and mojo inspiration ♥