Followers

Friday 24 February 2023

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
I hope today finds you well. 
I can’t believe that it is Friday already. 
I had a lovely few days with my Mum here.
We had lots of coffee , cake and catching up with friends. 
I drove  her back to Kendal on Wednesday and thank goodness the M6 was kind to me for both journeys. 
Yesterday it was grandma duties and the boys had a sleep over here…
I am now in my craft room sorting out my demonstrations ready for the sincerely yours  Papercraft show in Leigh this Sunday. 
I will be joining James and Lisa on the stampers grove stand.




So please pop in and say hi…

It is always so lovely to meet so many of you in person. 

I must admit though my craft room is a tip,,,,stuff everywhere 

Have a lovely weekend
Remember to pop back on Monday…
I may just have a sample to share with you using some of the new stamps being released on 2nd March…
Not long now..


Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: