Followers

Thursday 30 March 2023

Thoughts for a Thursday

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 

I have had a busy morning, with Grandma duties, 
shopping , walking Eric and then some gardening in the rain. 

You see near our house is a beautiful patch of grass at the side of the road. It has the most beautiful daffodils , but then there 
is a planter that looks neglected..
It has looked like this for the past few years since we moved in. 




So yesterday I bought a few plants and today I gave it some love and attention. 
Just some simple weeding, a little cutting back and a few new plants..

I am hoping nobody will mind…



I think it looks so much better…and I am going to try and weed it and look after it .
Even if I just have a spare 30minutes…
I think I can make a difference…



I do love to just give something back…
Don’t you. ?



On the crafty front , 
I have a design to share with you. 
Quite a Clean And Simple design. 

This started off as a background when I made last weeks YouTube video on 
Double stencilling. 


I do like a phd
Project Half Done.
I just need to remember to complete them.

Are you the same? 



Anyway, 
Some simple stamping, a sentiment sticker and some posca splats..
Job done 
Here is a closer look.




I hope you enjoy the rest of your day..
I have a chicken and ham pie to make for the boys tea…

So I had better get on…

Lots of love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your gorgeous garden and transformation of your little area Jo, flowers are a love of nature, my projects in the garden are always done, it's my crafty projects that are half done. Loving your project here today, enjoy your lovely dinner. x