Followers

Monday 27 March 2023

Wonderful Weekend

Good morning all, 
I do hope you are keeping well 
and that you had a wonderful weekend. 

I had another 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Workshop on Saturday.
These are fabulous classes held at the magical Lavinia shop in Ruthin. 

This was our room before we began, 



soon everyone had arrived, we had a brew and cheeky biscuit and we 
started playing with the gel press. 




We created a number of backgrounds using various products. 





After lunch we looked at how we could then use our prints and create finished designs





Honestly I am so proud of all the ladies 




Such amazing creations.

Our lovely Emma Jo popped in for a hug too.
So what a real added bonus. 

Thanks to all of you for spending the day with me, 
and thanks to Rachael too for being on hand and being such a star in the shop.

As always I did have things on my list that I needed.
I got some new goodies ready for online classes this Summer
So watch this space.

Saturday was Mikeys Birthday he was 32, 
So I whizzed home and we had a family celebration 
So good to have all the family here together 
Oh and yes I did remember to alter the clocks 
Hope you did too 





I will be back later with our 
Mindful Monday catch up video

Have a lovely day 
and see you later 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx 



 

3 comments:

Janette said...

What beautiful creations from all the ladies Jo, sounds like a great time.xx

gwen70 said...

Looks like you had a good time xx

Pauline C said...

Looks like it was a fab workshop and lovely creations by all the ladies
Pauline x