Followers

Monday 6 March 2023

Magical Weekend

Good morning everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in on this wet and cold Monday.
I do hope you have had a lovely weekend. 

I arrived at Ruthin , Friday afternoon, luckily it was a good journey over.
It was so good to see everyone and catch up. 
Tracey, Kev , Annja and all the Lavinia family 
Sarah, Mandy and yours truly had a lovely evening and all got a good nights sleep.
Ready to be up and sorted to be back at the shop by 9am




We did get some funny looks making our way to the shop 





It was so good to see so many friends, 

and to meet new ones too.




Thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments on the fb videos…

and to the fabulous Emma Jo for creating them




It is amazing how quickly the time goes when you are having fun




The 2 days just flew 



Must admit though , as soon as all our customers had left the shop , 
This was my demo table…
I couldn’t wait to take my hat and wig off 



Special thanks to my wonderful friend Lisa who drove all the way , 
both days , 
Just to bring me my favourite Costa Drink
You really are one in a million 


I was shattered when I got home last night, so it was a shower, bite to eat and off to bed 
Karl and Adam are in Glasgow today and left at 5-30am
so I have been up early, sorted Eric out, been food shopping, put some washing in, 
and just had my coffee.

Pop back later for our Mindful Monday video

See you later 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: