Followers

Monday 13 March 2023

Monday catch up

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
It was so wonderful to have a day off yesterday…I caught up on so many jobs.
I may have even sneaked in an extra coffee 

Today I was up early, I had walked Eric , been to the post office, done the food shop and had a haircut all by 11am..
Oh yes, 
another busy week here…

As it is Monday 
I have another Mindful Monday video to share with you. 

Today we are going to create another page in our Lavinia Calendar 

Hats off to March…





You can find the video here 





I really hope you enjoy it.

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Jo, this is beautiful, love the colours and gorgeous images.
I can't believe you managed to get so much done in such a short time, well done you.xx