Followers

Friday 24 March 2023

Tick Tock Friday

Hi everyone, 
I hope your day is going well. 
Another busy one here with Grandma duties, shopping and catching up 
with my craft list. 
I just don’t know where the time goes at the moment. 

I have a date for all our lovely Lavinia fans in Scotland.
I will be teaching a Lavinia workshop on 
Sunday 25th June in Melrose , 




If you fancy joining in just send me an email, 
Jrcrafts28@gmail.com
I’m so excited, and places are booking up quickly..
( Eric will be visiting too ) 

Today I have a lovely project to share with you, using some of the new stamps plus the stamping foam. 
This makes a great cog background, 



Just heat the foam and press it into your cog stamps 



Add some distress oxide ink, 
A spritz of water , 
and look,,
Fabulous background 






I added some stamping and created some embellishments 



Some matting and layering, a sentiment and some splats. 
All my favourite things 



I stamped the angel wings onto vellum and added some clear embossing powder,,,
These really look fab, 
I wish you could see them in the flesh 



A metal ring and some glossy accents, just to finish off the whole design.

Here is a closer look. 





A great Masculine card…and it would fit so many different occasions. 


I had better get on. 
I need to pack my bags as I am off to Ruthin again in the morning, 
Another Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Class…
I do love my workshops…

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing creative and love it JO..xx