Followers

Wednesday 22 March 2023

Wednesday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks for popping in again. 
So sorry that my last 2 posts have been short ones but poor Jenson and Danielle have had 
tonsillitis again, so extra grandma duties for me 

So today, I have just made myself a brew, 
treated myself to a yummy M&S gluten free cake, 
and I am going to have a catch up with you. 

I do hope you are keeping well, 
If not, please have a big hug from us all. 

On Saturday it was the first of this years 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Classes 
I am teaching these at Lavinia HQ in Ruthin 
It is such a wonderful day, spending quality crafty time with friends, not to mention being able to wander around the shop.
Would you believe everything I go, 
There is always something that I Need 
Beth is so helpful in the shop, what a wonderful young lady she is. 
I love creating little tags for my guests. 



Workshop 2 is all about making friends with the gel press 
We spend the morning creating lots of different backgrounds. 




Then after lunch we look at ways of making these into finished designs. 
I do love these finishing touches. 



These classes are small numbers so that everyone can work at their own pace, 
Ask questions, and have individual attention. 

Karl came with me on Saturday and after the class we went to an air b&b in Ruthin. 
It was an apartment in a beautiful building , right in the centre of Ruthin. 




We had a table booked at Small Plates
A wonderful place for a meal. 
You do need to book though…that is how good it is. 



Adam was on Eric duty , so we didn’t have to worry about him. 

We had a lovely walk around the square in Ruthin, Karls ankle is improving everyday but he still can’t walk too far. 
We were soon back at our apartment, 
Prosecco in the fridge..
Such a wonderful evening 

After breakfast we drove  home and we were  back in time for coffee.

I used my new mug



How wonderful is this 
Thanks so much Janet and Susan 

As it was Mothering  Sunday , we had friends and family round…
Look at a couple of my gifs from the children..






We have a theme 

They know me so well. 

I have another Class in Ruthin this Saturday..
I will certainly get to know my way, won’t I ?

I am so looking forward to another wonderful, creative day 

So I think that is me caught up with you for today 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Christine Alexander said...

looks like a lot of fun and love the cards you made.
Can't wait to check out Ruthin on one of my visits back, look so pretty ♥