Followers

Saturday 1 April 2023

Magic At Midnight.

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 

Welcome to April, and 
Welcome to a new Lavinia Challenge. 

Our new theme is 
Magic At Midnight 

Here is some inspiration for you.
I do hope you like it 




I started off with some watercolour card. 




I stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink…and used clear embossing powder over the top. 




I used our masking sheets, to make a mask for the topper stamp. 




Next I added some ink and stamping using the mini star stamp. 





I used my watercolour pencils to add some extra colour. 




Next , it was back on with the masks and I added some Brusho powder and water. 
As you know I love to use my air puffer with my Brusho’s 
This gives a great effect. 




Some finishing touches with pastel pencils and posca pens…




I loved creating this magical design. 

I do hope you enter our challenge..
All the details are on the Lavinia website 
Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia. 

Right I need to get a move on 
Today is our Cumbria workshop..

I am so looking forwards to spending the day with my wonderful crafty friends..

Hope you all have a lovely day too 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo wowzer, love the brusho's used here and the brilliant design... I think I need to get my thinking cap on and enter this challenge, been a while xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning I love that explosion of colour, Kate x

Sue Crocker said...

Wow! Jo. That’s fantastic. Love it 😍 Xx Thanks for sharing xx

Neet said...

Such a lovely design, and so colourful. Bet I get the Brusho's all over the place when I try it.
Hugs, Neet xx