Followers

Friday 10 March 2023

Friday Catch-up

Good morning everyone, 
I do hope you are feeling well today. 
It was a snowy and cold start here today in Holmes Chapel. 
I am now sat here with a lovely hot coffee, and warming up after walking Eric and then the nursery and school run…
Must admit though, it is great to have 8,529 steps under my belt 
Result.

I have been busy this week getting sorted for my next set of 
Sharing The Love Of Lavinia Classes.



Billy Brayer and Mr Gel Press will be my companions for these classes.

I had fun yesterday creating backgrounds with some of our new stencils..
and I loved this one so much I just had to keep playing with it. 



I stamped out the large heart, some roses and added some colour
The small stencil brushes are perfect for this. 



Next I worked out where I wanted the heart and then added some shading 



and some background stamping 



Next , my favourite part. 
The playing and assembling bit.

Some craft yarn, 

and then some stickles and posca pen for the finishing touches 





Here is a closer look 









I just had so much fun creating this.

I have an online class in my workshop group tomorrow.
So see you ladies soon.
No dressing up this weekend. 





Have a lovely weekend all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Jo, I just got notice my heart and rose stamps are being posted... this is amazing and ever so love the colours. Look forward to the on line class tomorrow, big hugs x

Janette said...

Hi Jo, this is beautiful, I love the bricked stencil and that heart is a stunner.
We have snow today, very rare here in Blackpool, looks beautiful though.xx

Pauline C said...

Love it Jo .. absolutely love the shading under the heart xx

sallysbitz2 said...

I just love this. Off to Ally Pally tomorrow, so hopefully a stand there.

Gibmiss said...

Love your card Jo …. Can’t wait for my stamps to arrive …I bought the lot ….how naughty xx
See you tomorrow…
Hugs Sylvie xx