Followers

Friday 3 March 2023

Steampunk Heart

Good morning everyone, 
I hope this Friday morning is treating you well. 
Today it is day 2 off our Clockwork Carnival, 
I hope you managed to watch some of the tutorials yesterday, 
and there are more today. 

I have a little video decorating an MDF heart…
I went full vintage and steampunk for this. 





I do hope you enjoy it 





You can find it here 



I am busy packing my bags this morning , then later I am off to Ruthin to get ready for our 
2 days of meeting everyone and demonstrating. 

I am so excited and looking forwards to catching up with everyone. 
Lots of brews and cheeky biscuits too.

Maybe some 
Tea Duelling 
It was a steampunk thing…
Look it up..
So fascinating…

I’m off now…





Just need to find my map, compass and find my way 


Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: