Followers

Thursday 16 March 2023

Bursting With Brusho Colour

Hi everyone, 
I do hope you are keeping well.
I went to visits my Mum yesterday, but bless her someone had kindly broken her kitchen window at about 4am,,,
Obviously it had really upset her. 
Luckily Karl and me where there to help support her,  but in all honestly if I could get hold of the person who had done it,,,well 
All I will say is that I wouldn’t offer anything nice!!!!
It is always hard leaving her on her own but yesterday it was even harder…
Needles to say I didn’t sleep well last night…
I have messaged her today and she did manage to get some sleep.
I find some comfort in the fact that she has a dog and my brother is only 10mins away.
The policeman, Callum was so lovely with her…
and really reassured us all.
I know you will all join in sending her a big group hug
You are such wonderful people on here.


Today I have a bold tag to share with you.
It is my mid month Challenge reminder for you 

The Lavinia Challenge for March is 
Bursting With Colour 





The winner is chosen at random and wins £40 Lavinia voucher 

I must admit I really enjoy teaching Brusho powders.
I have come up with my own way of teaching them, dare I say 
A clean and easy way 




I have used a lavinia watercolour tag,,.the large one 

Stamping first, plus some clear embossing powder 





Some additional stamping 

Next the brusho powders.
I can see exactly where I need each colour 





Next I spritzed some water, using my air puffer to move the colour 



I left it to dry naturally 
Any excuse for a brew and cheeky biscuit 



Look at the movement in the brushos 

Some yellow posca splats…





Some craft yarn and a couple of dew drops 



And I just love this 
Hope you do too





Enjoy the rest of your day…
It is quite windy and grey here today, but I think I 
might just go in my garden for an hour.
It always clears my head and makes me smile,
I am on the hunt to see if all my fritillaries are coming through.

Much love and hugs to all 
Jo xxxx 

6 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful Jo, I really need to pull out all my powdered inks :)
Sorry to hear what happened to your Mother, some people are so despicable ♥

cuilliesocks said...

Hope your Mum gets over her fright, awful thing to have happened, especially in the wee small hours.
Love your fabulous tag, Kate x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much ladies xxx����

Jan said...

Love it . Joy now Janice

aussie aNNie said...

Jo, brilliant love this tag, your brusho's and result.. you are top class lady xx

Unknown said...

Just love this Jo. Big hug to your Mum x